Join the movement
Tubecon is an interactive platform engaging partners directly with social media influencers and their connected generation audiences.
Tubecon gathers hundreds of creators to organise arena-scale events and tours hosting multiple stages, meet&greets, panel discussions, workshops and awards gala shows.
Tubecon is community-driven and created by the creators. Youtubers apply their creativity to all aspects of the events, including the inclusion of brands and partners to work seamlessly with their content.
Tubecon provides solutions to the five most pressing needs of the industry:
- A new and unique, interactive marketing platform connecting arena-scale live events, data-driven digital channels and television audiences.
- A passion-driven media platform that offers direct value to younger audiences through engagement across platforms.
- Tailor-made influencer marketing solutions that are easy to deploy and are scalable.
- Reliable metrics and targeting, highlighting a route to ROI.
- A Media platform that addresses the whole consumer purchase funnel.
Tubecon is the biggest Youtuber event in Scandinavia since 2014. Our last convention event in Helsinki garnered 19 000 visitors. Following successful growth in the Nordic region, Tubecon is expanding into various territories in Europe and the Middle East.
As part of the arena-scale events and tours, Tubecon organises visionary Tubecon Industry Day b2b events, where creators meet and exchange ideas with brands and industry players.
So far Tubecon has collaborated with 60+ local and global sponosors cultivating multi-year relationships with several returning sponsors. For many of our clients, Tubecon has been the final eye-opener and learning environment to master the rapidly transforming youth media market.
The geographical extension has created an opportunity to start creating territorial sponsor deals. In May 2017 Tubecon and HMD announced the first pan-territory sponsor partnership for Nokia smart phones, covering 2017 Tubecon events throughout the Nordics (Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark). Tubecon is currently preparing several several new campaigns territorial deals in Nordics, Baltics and German speaking Europe.
Get in touch